Picture
Saturday, Feb 1st 2014 (7:30pm) Markbass artist and renowned virtuoso Italian bass player
Dino Fiorenza will have a Bass clinic in Zagreb, Croatia.

Special guests:
Mistheria (keyboards)
Ivan Mihaljevic (guitar)

The clinic will be held at:
Rock Academija
Park Ribnjak, 1 - Zagreb
tel.: +385 98 312 344
www.rock-akademija.hr

FREE ENTRY!

If you're close to this event, don’t miss the opportunity to see the Italian bass shredder perform, discuss his playing and take part in a Q&A session.

www.markbass.it
www.dinofiorenza.com

Organization by
Hit Produkcija & Rock Akademija

Comments

Goran
01/30/2014 5:09am

Thanks! See you at Saturday!

04/28/2016 3:35am

I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area. Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Reading this information So i’m happy to convey that I have a very good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to don’t forget this site and give it a glance regularly.

07/04/2016 10:56pm

I find it awesome when talented people such as Dino Fiorenza share their gift. There are many of those who are gifted with talents and they keep it to themselves. Holding workshops is a generous move. Not only are you gonna be teaching your techniques, but you will also be giving it with a free entrance! Giving opportunities to others is a truly inspiring thing.

07/13/2016 5:51am

Hello I just wanted to say that I did enjoy visiting your web site and to wish you the best of luck with it in the future - Playa Flamenco

11/01/2016 11:52pm

What about that man now? Is he still playing? I'd like to hear him :)

12/25/2016 3:16am

By means of regards for assisting in web page you've gotten quite really been having. I had produced shied shut off having remarks like info found round today.

Nice share of information here. I really find this information really helpful for me. Thanks a lot, dude, for putting up this vital information on the internet for everybody to use.

02/06/2017 5:56am

It's a genuinely simple route for your web journal known by the world since it is exceptional imperative other than what offer to all or any of us.

02/06/2017 6:11am

References that My mate and i can draw from under-going your splendid online journal to the errand I really make articles that got to be finished not far off morning.

03/14/2017 11:17pm

Kerala HSE Results 2017:The Board Of Secondary Education Of Kerala state had declared that it the results if HSE 2017 will be declared in the month of May 2017

05/12/2017 10:45am

walmart credit card login

06/25/2017 8:21pm

good

07/05/2017 8:35am

Dolby Atmos Apk: Did you feel like you your device sound system is not up to the mark? I am the one who felt like my system sounds would have been better if I use some extension apps.

07/06/2017 5:22am

Chiropractor listings open up a whole new world of opportunities to business owners. With a regularly updated database of about 57,000 Chiropractors throughout the United States, many opportunities are available to this market. Often, such a database would contain information such as the Chiropractor's name, address, and telephone number, fax number, etc.. We provide you with a variety of suggestions on how businesses can benefit from our Chiropractor mailing list.